Finisar’s FTLF8519P3xyL Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are compatible with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA).
They are simultaneously compatible with Gigabit Ethernet as specified in IEEE Std 802.3 and Fibre Channel FC- PI-2 Rev. 5.0. The transceiver is RoHS compliant and per Directive 2011/65/EU. Finisar Application Note AN-2038.
Digital diagnostics functions are available via the 2-wire serial bus specified in the SFP MSA.
Product Features of the FTLF8519P3ByL:
- Up to 2.125 Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Built-in digital diagnostic functions
- 850nm Oxide VCSEL laser transmitter
- Duplex LC connector
- RoHS Compliant and Lead-Free
- Up to 550m on 50/125μm MMF, 300m on 62.5/125μm MMF
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Industrial operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C