As part of the CHP Max Headend Optics Platform, CHP Max5000® headend chassis applications unite HFC and digital transport onto a single scalable system, allowing service providers to accelerate deployment of VOD, high speed data, telephony, and other advanced services in a space-saving footprint.
- Optimize headend and hub efficiencies with industry leading density and low power consumption up to 20 transmitters or 40 receivers per 2RU chassis
- Up to 44 full spectrum wavelengths for harvesting new bandwidth through node segmentation
- Support multiple optical architectures including full spectrum, overlay, and RFoG
- DOCSIS® 3.1 support for future capacity expansion to 1.2 GHz downstream, 300 MHz upstream
- Transmitters with variable output reduce need for troublesome optical attenuators and front or rear fiber connection simplify installation and cable management
- Configure, monitor, and manage with CORView™ Element Management System